Special day

25 stycznia 2017

Dziś chciałby przedstawić Wam projekt, który przygotowałem specjalnie dla bloga Picture This! Challenge blog. Jako nawiązujący do wyzwania, które tam właśnie trwa zrobiony jest oczywiście w technice mix media. Kolorystycznie jest czerń i zieleń... i oczywiście patyczki.

For today I've made a project specially for Picture This! Challenge Blog. My page reffering to current challenge and I've made this in mix media technique. I chose green and black color... and sticks of course.





Pracę zgłaszam na wyzwanie: / My project I submit for challenge:


12 komentarzy:

  1. I really like your interpretation of the challenge and I must say in fact I like every single thing I've just seen. You are a very delicate, talented and artistic scrapper!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. WOW!! Love this layout and your style! I am now a new follower to your blog! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog! Hope you will continue to join us!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Simply amazing! I absolutely love your beautiful interpretation of our wonderful world challenge this month. The photo is awesome and your design is artistic and beautiful. Thank you for joining us - I am so happy that you did!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Such an amazing page! LOVE your work with the background, stunning! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh my gosh this is just beautiful! Totally stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Stunning! Love love love your background! Great use for the golf sticks! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Stunning! Love love love your background! Great use for golf sticks! Thank you for joinins us at Challenge YOUrself!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. beautiful layout, I love all the detail. thanks so much for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Hola!!! es realmente bello tu layout, me encanta en la forma que fuiste haciendo el fondo, los adornos y el color me encantaron y tu foto muy linda.
    Un beso y gracias por participar con nosotras en Challenge YOUrself.
    Ce.-

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Zaglądają do mnie

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS